Do you spend too much time on your feet or have an overuse injury with your feet? Our Night Sock is designed specifically for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, but also can be worn for tight calves and heel spurs. Wear our sock at night as it can be worn for several hours at a time. Product comes with one sock, not a pair. Choose your size by measuring around your calf at the widest point. Available in two sizes: up to 16 inches (Regular) and 17-21 inches (Large) for both men and women. The stretch originates from the front of the foot and provides an effective stretch. Our sock fits over the calf with a dorsiflexion strap that maintains the foot in a slightly stretched position and includes one strap to hold the sock high. The strap is easy to use and is designed to keep the foot in a neutral to slightly stretched position, so it heals in a stretched position and prevents plantar flexion which means the plantar flexia isn’t able to contract. It may feel uncomfortable at first if you’ve never worn one, but that is to be expected as it’s keeping the controlled stretch. Take your time and get use to it. Starting in a more neutral position at first is recommended in these cases. When applying, adjust the strap at the top of sock first. Then secure the dorsiflexion strap to desired stretch and relax and allow your foot to flex naturally! Read all our reviews now to find out why the Night Sock from StrictlyStability is effective for Plantar Fasciitis relief. Click Add To Cart NOW to wake up in the morning and NOT have to take those painful first steps!
- Simply wear to bed for relief of plantar fasciitis, tight calves and Achilles tendinitis. It can help reduce or eliminate the first few painful steps in the morning.
- Measure around the calf at widest point. Fits calf up to 16″ and comes with one sock. GET NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Pull adjustable dorsiflexion strap to desired position for slight, gentle, effective stretch of plantar fascia. Shipped from U.S.A. with one sock per package.
- This medically proven low-cost relief with lightweight breathable material can be worn for hours as a supplement to traditional treatments. It might feel uncomfortable at first, that’s to be expected as it’s keeping a controlled stretch.
- Ease pain with an EFFECTIVE STRETCH of calf muscle and soft tissues of foot and ankle. Add to Cart and get results!
There are no reviews yet.