Medium – fits Women’s 7-1/2 to 10, Men’s 8 to 10 Healthstar Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is primarily intended for treating Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis, and may be ideal for other conditions recommended by a physician. The purpose of this light weight plantar fasciitis night brace is to keep the patient’s ankle in a neutral position overnight, passively stretching the calf and plantar fascia during sleep. This gentle stretch helps reduce the muscle contracture, inflammation and associated pain. The lightweight, low profile shell is sturdy and breathable and has three padded straps with buckles to ensure immobilization. It has a non-slip sole tread that adds safety when getting out of bed at night (not recommended for walking). In addition, the padding features a washable Lycra covering that is cool against the skin for maximum comfort.
- Essential treatment for alleviation of night time plantar fasciitis foot pain
- Three padded straps with buckles to ensure immobilization
- Dual tension straps allow for increased flexion and foot angle for the optimum pain releving stretch
- Lightweight night splint, low profile shell is sturdy and breathable for proper plantar fasciitis treatment
- Open Night Splint design keeps patients cool and dry