Does it hurt to walk?
Our plantar fasciitis compression socks will help maximize the circulation of blood to promote quicker recovery and less soreness.
Reduce plantar fasciitis with greater arch support and slight stretching to help keep the foot pain free.
- GET QUICK RELIEF for plantar fasciitis and heel pain. The therapeutic medical grade compression plantar fasciitis socks of 20-30 mmHg pressure will help you walk pain free in no time. Targeted compression ankle support in the ankle splint area without restricting motion. The focused compression ankle sleeves also offer relief from other causes of foot pain, like heel problems, plantar fascia pain, edema or achilles tendon problems.
- #1 RECOMMENDED DESIGN from NAK Fitness preferred by doctors and trainers everywhere for men and women using graduated compression designed to improve blood circulation for faster recovery of Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle, Spurs pain. The ankle brace sock support has compression on the bottom of the sleeve, which compresses the plantar fascia ligament. This improves circulation, which reduces inflammation and expedites the healing process.
- COMFORTABLE BREATHABLE FABRIC – made of 80% nylon and 20% Spandex, great for wearing day or night. Fully elastic design won’t affect your daily life and does not restrict movement, allowing you to wear them while working all day to help the plantar fascia. These are lightweight and durable, and will retain shapes after multiple washes.
- WALK PAIN FREE AGAIN – Have you tried Taping, Inserts, splints supports, night brace, orthotic, Orthopedic shoes with few results? Plantar fasciitis socks are the answer to your problems by not only offering support at just the right places, but also be helping in the healing process, working better than night splints or insoles
- BUY RISK FREE – We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Whether you find them too tight, or too big, we will exchange them for you or refund your order. This is a hot sale, so don’t miss this deal, as it is the best value on the market for ankle sleeves. Great as a gift for someone you may know who has foot pain.
There are no reviews yet.