INDICATIONS: Kerasal Foot Exfoliate Moisturizer contains 5% salicyclic acid, skin softener, 10% urea, hydrates the skin, soft white petrolatum, optimizes softening. Features Of Kerasal Foot Exfoliate Moisturizer.
- Have you tried various foot creams or foot lotions and still have dry, cracked feet? In a user study, 99% of users saw better results with Kerasal than their previous foot moisturizer brand. Try Kerasal & see visible results in just one day!
- Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair is specially designed to help repair dry feet and cracked heels. Kerasal does more than a basic foot cream or foot lotion – it combines both a foot exfoliator and foot moisturizer for complete care in one easy step. Its unique formula exfoliates dry, cracked skin and deeply moisturizes to help restore smooth, soft feet.
- Kerasal is different than foot creams and lotions like Flexitol Heel Balm, Amlactin Foot Cream, Amope, Gehwol Foot Cream, O’Keefe’s Healthy Feet and Dr. Scholl’s Foot Cream. Kerasal is a unique patented, highly concentrated ointment that is clinically proven to soften dry, cracked feet and rough heels. In fact, it is clinically shown to repair dry feet as well as a leading prescription treatment.
- APPROVED BY THE AMERICAN PODIATRIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. The science and clinical data behind Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair has earned it the approval of the American Podiatric Medical Association. Try the foot moisturizer approved by medical professionals and see the difference for yourself.
- Don’t just mosturize dry feet, repair them with Kerasal! This exfoliating foot moisturizer helps remove hard, dry skin as you moisturize. Its concentrated formula provides the intensive moisturization that dry, rough feet need to help restore them to soft, smooth feet.