Footminders BALTRA Unisex Orthotic Arch Support Sandals – Arch support corrects overpronation and is comfortable for all-day use
Comfortable and durable – Soft and supportive midsole provides arch support and cushioning
Cushioned neoprene straps are comfortable enough to wear them all day long
Anatomical shape – arch support helps prevent and relieve foot pain
Textured non-slip rubber outsole prevents slipping for sure-footed traction on every type of surface
Each pair comes packaged in a high-quality reusable shoe bag for use when traveling or just carrying them with you everywhere!
Available in whole sizes only – If you normally wear half-size shoes, we recommend that you order the NEXT SMALLER SIZE for a WOMAN, and the NEXT LARGER SIZE for a MAN. For example, a woman who wears a size 9.5 should order a size 9, while a man who wears a 9.5 should order a size 10.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 10% OFF all orders totaling $45 or more in assorted Footminders products
- ANATOMICALLY MOLDED – Our sandals support your foot arches for maximum comfort and wearability, whether or not you have flat feet or low arches. Our feet aren’t supposed to be flat, so why are most sandals flat as a board? You will never go back to flat sandals!
- WALK COMFORTABLY WHILE RELIEVING YOUR FOOT PAIN – Thong sandal with midsole made of compression-molded EVA material provides arch support and is pliable for shock absorption, cushioning and comfort.
- FOR USE ANYWHERE – Around the house, in the neighborhood, at the park, or even at the beach! You don’t need to have flat feet to enjoy our sandals!
- ENHANCED LATERAL STABILITY – Deep heel cups cradle your feet and promote balanced and stable walking motion. Recommended by podiatrists and chiropractors to relieve foot pain due to flat feet and plantar fasciitis
- IMPORTANT: Our sandals come only in full sizes. If you normally wear half-size shoes, we recommend that you order the NEXT SMALLER SIZE for a WOMAN, and the NEXT LARGER SIZE for a MAN. For example, a woman who wears a size 9.5 should order a size 9, while a man who wears a 9.5 should order a size 10.
There are no reviews yet.