Ergonomic Plantar Fasciitis Splint: ➵ Highly Effective Orthotic Brace
This plantar fasciitis dorsal night splint is designed to continuously keep your foot stretched during your sleep, alleviating pains and discomfort. Muscles get stiff without a brace, so with the passing of time, you’ll see that you can take the first steps in the morning without feeling pain or soreness in your feet.
➵ Convenient and Practical Foot Support:
Made from soft neoprene material with an open heel to let your skin breathe, our plantar fasciitis night brace works by a bendable aluminum strip at the instep position to hold your foot in a flexed 90 degree position and can be adjusted to your stretching needs via the velcro straps which also keep your foot stable while sleeping.
➵Alleviates Foot Pain & Dysfunction:
Fast and effective alleviation from pain associated with plantar fasciitis, dorsal injury, stress fracture, achilles tendonitis, edema swelling, podiatry, aching or burning or stabbing pain in the heel or foot, and foot pain from injury, fungal infection, bunions, corns, calluses, blisters, cracked or dry skin, or unsupported arches.
➵ Quick List of Features:
Ideal for alleviating plantar fascia pain
Can also be used for Achilles tendonitis and other injuries
Made from durable, soft neoprene material
Features bendable aluminum strip at the instep position.
➵How To Use:
– Adjust the splint angle to 90 degrees.
– Line up splint with front of foot. Logo signifies top of brace.
– Close top straps and insert velcro through buckle, then reverse and hook velcro. Make sure there is tension but don’t pull too tight.
– Close bottom straps and insert velcro through buckle, then reverse and hook velcro. Make sure there is tension but don’t pull too tight.
– Make sure there is enough tightness and pulling tension, adjust step 1, 3 and 4 as necessary.
- ✓ PLANTAR FASCIITIS NIGHT SPLINT – MORNING PAIN RELIEF – Wear our plantar fasciitis brace overnight on either foot while you sleep for stretch therapy on your plantar fascia ligaments and to support your foot so you can enjoy relief from foot and ankle pain, cramps and other dysfunction come the morning time.
- ✓ ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Conforms to your foot for a natural fit around nerves and muscles to increase circulation and reduce inflammation. This plantar fasciitis night support offers rigid support for maximum stretch a padded dorsal shell to cradle foot in a flexed, 90 degree position.
- ✓ ALTERNATIVE TO ICING FEET – Crafted from breathable neoprene material featuring a bendable aluminum at the instep position, this stretching aid is more comfortable and less bulky than boot style braces, offering effective long-term alternative to icing swollen and painful feet.
- ✓ REDUCES FOOT AILMENTS – Our Dorsal Night Splint foot stretching device provides plantar fascia arch support and helps patients who suffer from plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, flat arches, foot drop, bone spurs, bunions and hammer toe. Treat multiple ailments with a single product!
- ✓ IMPROVE MOBILITY – This plantar fascia support encourages maximum boost to your blood circulation, thus improving mobility. Better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in ankle and feet, including your heel and arch.