Enjoy soft and smooth skin on you heels and feet again with simple care: apply the lotion (Okeefes cream), put a silicone gel sock (sleeve) on for 20-30 min or longer (these large heel socks could even be comfy overnight), and see your skin repair, calluses soften, cracks heal.
Dry, hard, cracked heels are unpleasant, painful, embarrassing. With this set you will apply treatment to the problem at home and save the expense of pedicure salons or spas: open toe moisturizing gel heel socks and a popular O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet foot cream.
The foot balm and gel heel socks are practical and work for women and men.The products in this kit can be used with your favorite callus remover or eliminator (electric, pumice stone, colossal microplane foot rasp, etc.), foot peel, or by itself.
It heals and repairs even extremely dry skin. People with diabetes can safely use it as well. Daily application puts moisture back in your heels and feet, helps keep skin soft and smooth. Enjoy your sandals and flip-flops again. Show your bare feet with pride on a beach, at a pool or in a yoga class.
- A set for dry, hard, cracked heels treatment; simple, to use at home – apply Foot Cream and keep it on with Gel Heel Socks
- Includes O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Cream (odorless, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, for all skin types) and 2 pairs pink moisturizer open toe gel socks (washable, reusable)
- Sock size works well on large (and small) feet. 30 minute treatment a few times a week will make feet soft, smooth and pretty again
- Moisturizing heel socks work well without foot lotion too (if you run out); should last over 20 uses with proper care (warm water hand wash, air dry)
- Sleeves made of nylon and spandex, with silicone gel fused to heels; visco gel contains mineral oil, foot balm helps speed up skin repair (ok for diabetic feet)